1. Red Book has provided the material contained on this website in good faith. Red Book does not represent or warrant that the material is reliable, accurate or complete, or that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
2. You should not rely on the material at this site or any linked site without making your independent assessment of the material. The inclusion of links in this site is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation. Red Book is not responsible for the material on third party sites or the copyright compliance of third party sites.
3. Red Book retains full and complete title to the material on this website, any downloadable software, any images incorporated in, or generated by, the software and all data accompanying it. You must not copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any material on this website or knowingly or negligently allow the copying, modification, reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or conversion of any material on this website by any means or in any form without Red Book's prior written consent.
4. All copyright subsisting under the Copyright Act B.E. 2537 resides with Red Book. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act B.E. 2537, no part may be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical or graphic) without the prior written consent of Red Book. Any copying for fair dealing that is permitted under the Copyright Act B.E. 2537 must include a statement that the work is copyright owned by Red Book. You acknowledge that the material and artwork on this website is the subject of copyright. You must not permit any act which infringes the copyright or remove or alter any proprietary notices in any way.
5. The material contained on this website is intended as a source of information only. All terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind in relation to the material contained on this website are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, Red Book excludes all liability (other than liability which may not be lawfully excluded) for loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage such as, without limitation, loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of data, loss of use, damage to goodwill and loss due to delay) however caused (including without limitation breach of contract, negligence and/or breach of statute) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise from or in connection with your use or reliance on the material contained on this website.
If any legislation implies in relation to the material contained on this website, any term, condition or warranty and that legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under, that term, condition or warranty, that term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the terms of your use of the material contained on this website provided that the liability of Red Book for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the option of Red Book, any one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. If you create a link to this website you do so at your own risk. You may only create a text link to the home page of this website and no other page of this website. You must not use Red Book's graphics on your site. You are responsible for the supervision, management and control of any linked site and must ensure that your employees, contactors and other agents are made aware of these terms and conditions. Any linked site must not contain any information that is:
7. You indemnify Red Book against all losses and liabilities incurred by Red Book including all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis whichever is the greater) and other expenses arising, indirectly or directly, as a result of or in connection with your use of the material on this website or by linking to this website.
- an infringement of any third party's rights;
- disparaging of Red Book's goods or services; or
- offensive, obscene or pornographic.
- The linked site must allow a person accessing that site to view this site in the same way as he/she would view it by directly accessing this website. All material must be accompanied by all copyright or trade mark notices and disclaimers in the same form in which they appear on this website.
- If you create a link to this website, you agree to allow Red Book access to the linked site at any time to determine whether you are complying with these terms and conditions. You will at your cost, do all things necessary to effect access by Red Book to the linked site.
- You must not create or maintain a link to this website in a manner which indicates that you have the endorsement or approval of Red Book or that you are in any way connected to, or associated with, Red Book.
8. Red Book may at its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions. By continuing to use, or link to, this website you accept these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
9. Your right use, or link to, this website is automatically and immediately terminated should you breach any of these terms and conditions. Red Book also reserves the right to terminate your right to link to this website at any time by placing a notice on this website. On termination of your right to link to this website, you must immediately stop linking to this website.
10. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Red Book on the subject matter of these terms and conditions.